Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Auf wiedersehen Amerika...or should I say viszlát!

I have boarded my flight and am ready to take off. I am so so excited for this! While waiting in line to board the airplane, I heard the lady next to me say she did not speak English and that she only spoke German and Hungarian. I was able to talk to her (in my broken German) about Hungary! Turns out she lives in Hungary. It was a short conversation but she was so excited to hear I was going to Hungary and that I was learning Hungarian. So neat. If you haven't heard, I will be serving an 18 month mission for our church and I've been called to serve in the Hungary Budapest Mission. I am so excited and I leave in October. Anyways I am off and will update my adventures here! 


2 comments:

  1. Ich bin so froh fuer Dich. Ich hoffe, dass es Dir gut geht und dass Du alles lernst und erlebst, was Du gewollt hast. Geniese diese Zeit und Erlebnis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone once who went to the Hungary Budapest mission and she loved it. Hope you'll get someone to post your mission letters to a mission blog.

    ReplyDelete